DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
DPWalay takes great care to uphold the intellectual property rights of others and follows the regulations set forth by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, otherwise known as DMCA. The policy outlines DPWalay’s process for addressing claims of copyright infringement on their website, which is referred to as the Site.
If anyone believes that any content on the Site violates their copyright, they can submit a notice of infringement following the steps outlined below. After receiving a valid DMCA notice, prompt investigation will occur, and appropriate actions will be taken, which may include removing or restricting access to the allegedly infringing material.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement: To report a case of copyright infringement, kindly provide us with the relevant information through our submission process.
- Identification of the infringing material: The allegedly infringed copyrighted work can be identified by providing a detailed description or the URL of the content.
- To identify the infringing material: Please provide specific details or URLs of the material on the Site that you believe is violating your copyright.
- Statement of good faith belief: A statement should be added to indicate that the use of copyrighted material is not approved by its owner, agent, or legal authorities. This statement should express your good faith belief regarding the matter.
- Statement under penalty of perjury: Include a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your electronic or physical signature: Sign the notice with your electronic or physical signature.
Please send the completed notice at the following email address: